RIP to all those who didn’t make it to 2014. And to those that did; I’m so, so proud of you.
I didn’t even try to scroll past this
What is with the look on his face he’s like “Somewhere in the world, somebody is misquoting Shakespeare. I can sense it.”
Straight as his rainbow slinky.
this is the most accurate post on the internet.
did he google johnlock
HE IS GOOGLING JOHNLOCK
DOES ANYONE REALIZE THIS IS DAN HOWELL
everyone should realize this is dan howell
I feel they were looking at me and dON’T FUCKING JUDGE ME I WAS WAITING FOR SO LONG FOR THIS
"Sherlock, come here."
"What is it?"
"Not what, Sherlock, who. Look."
"It’s a girl. A teenager. She’s got parents who want the best for her but don’t always understand. She’s reticent around strangers and she runs a blog and…oh. OH!"
"What is it, Sherlock?"
"Can’t you see?"
"This girl is anything but ordinary. In fact, I’ve never seen anyone like this…"
"Sherlock, you okay?"
"Yes, fine, I’m fine. But this girl…she has infinite potential. I’ve never seen someone so extraordinary."
scenes in which Dean and Cas should have kissed
Some things you probably didn’t know about Misha Collins
- Misha was arrested for reading a book on top of a bank because he “needed better lighting”.
- He stole security badges from the White House and turned them into a mobile.
- He has spent the night in an igloo (it was not a pleasant experience).
- Misha smells like cinnamon and watermelon.
- He renewed his wedding vows at a supermarket. With a bouquet of vegetables. Dressed in drag.
- When Misha was younger, he was known for stealing people’s shoes and licking strangers’ ice cream cones
- He organised a tea party in the middle of a highway. He made the police who were sent to charge him sit down and had tea instead.
- He lost to Jared Padalecki in Words With Friends. He owed him $1970 and paid in four buckets of coins.
he sounds like a wreckless hazard to society that needs to be stopped
Try as you might but you will never be as perfect as Misha Collins is.
#i love how ten or eleven would have babbled on in increasingly whimsical explanations before finally admitting they didn’t have a clue #if they ever admitted it at all they would admit it in a way that made it abundantly clear #they were still brilliant and wonderful and knew far more about the universe than anyone else could possibly #and nine is just like #nope #ain’t got shit #isn’t it gr999999 #and rose is just all up in there trying to get as much information about the situation as possible #i think the thing i love about them most is that they don’t feel the need to prove themselves to each other? #there’s a very natural and careless easy grace between them #love #it’s called love (via okayophelia)